Home Image

Issacs Glossop

About Us Image

About Us

Isaac’s is the latest addition to Glossop's bars with an array of spirits, cocktails, coffee, cakes and world beers. Located in Jackson Buildings, Victoria Street. Free entry all evening! All Welcome.

A bit of history: The name 'Isaac's' comes from that of the late Isaac Jackson (1857-1930) a local industrialist and philanthropist who founded his conveyor belt fastening business on this site in 1884. The firm eventually became 'Jackson's Fasteners'  and moved to Hawkshead Mill, Old Glossop. In 1894-1897 Isaac redeveloped these Victoria Street premises into a fine row of commercial properties. Jackson's flourished for about a hundred years, manufacturing industrial fasteners and other engineering products that were distributed world wide.
Events & Offers Image

Events & Offers

Drinks Image

Drinks

Gallery Image

Gallery

Untitled Album Untitled Album Mobile Uploads Mobile Uploads Timeline Photos Timeline Photos Cover Photos Cover Photos Profile Pictures Profile Pictures
Contact Image

Contact


7 Jackson Buildings, Victoria St, Glossop, Derbyshire
email: info@isaacsglossop.co.uk | tel: 01457 867541
Jobs Image

Jobs